Friday, February 15, 2013

Best Friends

Hello, I would like to introduce myself to y'all I'm Loriann one of The Paper Nest Dolls design team, I was given this cute little boy with his dog as my first post, I hope you enjoy it.
This is my first post for The Paper Nest Dolls and how sweet can it be with best friends what little boy doesn't love his dog? I know Parker loves both our dogs.
I made this card very simple along with a bookmark also very simple, I designed it to give to the little boy we all know who loves his dog. This is a smaller card than I normally do with a ice cream cone bookmark.
The paper I used is summer days by echo park paper and the birthday wishes stack by DCWV paper sentiment I made on my computer. I colored them with my copics hair E50, YR27, E11, E13, R24, R27, R29 R68 skin E00, E00, R02 shirt YG01, YG03, YG23, dog and ice cream cone E50, E40, E41, E43, E44, E47, E53, W1,W7, N1, YR04, YR00. If you would like to see more of her great work go to The Paper Nest Dolls, plus if you put in the code " I love stamps" in the note section you will get 20% off you can thank me later :-)
Have a wonderful weekend Loriann Craftymam_3.blogspot.com




4 comments:

  1. Omg, I loveeeee this Lori ! Super cute and fun! Love that you did a tag too.... Adorable .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori! Your cards are so cool! Great coloring and the second tag is so fun=) Love it=))

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet...... great tag and card..... thank you for sharing... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs