Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Rainy but Happy Day!

Morning all - well its me Katrina from Creations By a Butterfly and its my first time posting for The Paper Nest Dolls! Im so excited to be here and be part of this amazing journey with Christine and the team! 

Now I just hope I'm doing all this right but I'm here to share with you today a card I made from one special little lady to another :) 

Yesterday was my little girl's 3rd Birthday and I could think of no better image than 'Rainy Day Friends' available here from the store :) - they remind me of my girls (when they are getting along!).  So this is the card I have made for my 'big girl' to give to her sister!


I coloured the image to look like them (I have a very blond and a very brunette!) and I tried to include their favourite colours in it as well - just so it was a bit more personal!


The image was coloured with copics and the papers, ribbon and charms were from my stash.  The beautiful flowers are from a good friend of mine! 

Well I hope you like my card - if you would like more details on anything please pop over to my blog :)   Also remember the fantastic challenge blog is now up and running so pop over and join us there too :) 

See you again soon ,
Katrina

2 comments:

  1. OMG, adorable card! Happy Birthday to your sweety! And yes, your posts is GREAT - good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!!... your first post as a doll, welcome to the team Katrina.... =) Your card is beautiful and I look forward to working with you.... =)
    xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs