Sunday, June 16, 2013

Would You Like a Little MORE Tea?

Hi there! It's Valerie here today, and I am SO excited to be sharing the second 2 images in the just-released, REALLY special, new collection, Wonderland.

I LOOOVED these 2 images immediately when I saw them: the Mad Hatter and Emma Rabbit; could you possibly think of anything cuter?!

I created 2 cards; both are 6"x6", and colored with Copic Sketch markers. For both projects, I used 6"x6" paper pads from My Mind's Eye.

OK, ready?! Drumroll please!....


We have the Mad Hatter:



And Emma Rabbit:



Thank you so much for joining us on our Wonderland Collection New Release Days, and we'll be back tomorrow with the final new Wonderland release!

You can find more images, including the insides of these cards, on my blog here.
Thanks again!

5 comments:

  1. Love them both. Very cute. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome, beautiful work on both!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Val!!!! you did a GREAT job!! HUGS!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Val these are AMAZING..... Love everything about them..... =) xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs