Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Angel Ellie at Christmas

Good Morning! Its Katrina here with you today!  Hope you are all well :) 
What beautiful weather we have been having here in the UK - I hope you have had some of this summer sunshine too! SO I'm here with you today to share a new PND creation of mine, I love my PND - they have something so unique about them! so today I'm here to share a card I have made with Angel Ellie


Yes I'm thinking Christmas… although I love the summer with the heat and the bright colours, I also love Christmas, lots of food and friends and family together in one room :)


The image was coloured with copics, I added stickles to the tops of the clouds and distressed the edges of the image slightly with Tim Holtz Old Paper.  The papers ect are from my stash.  I do hope you like her! If you would like more info pop to my blog :) Remember to stop by at the PND challenge blog for fantastic challenges with wonderful inspiration :) 

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon 

Hugs 

Katrina 

x


2 comments:

  1. Such a Beautiful Christmas card, I love all your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TFS your gorgeous card.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs