Sunday, July 28, 2013

Tea time with Teddy


Hello everyone, it’s Jasmina. Today I’m sharing Tea time with teddy stamp. 

I totally love this image. This stamp has led me to Christine. So it has even greater significance. 

I colored it with Copics. I’ve used Spellbinders Nestabilities dies and Die-namics Faux Crochet Border. Paper are Bazzill, pearls are form Rayher. I added some flowers from WOC.

Hope you are feeling inspired by my card. Thank you so much for popping in.
Have a lovely day!
Jasmina  


Copics I used:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R11
Hat, outfit: B000, B00
Teddy: R00, R11
Cups, ribbon: RV000, RV00
Chairs: E31, E33, E34

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful, elegant card!! Love all the soft colors you used, so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweet Brianna!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs