Monday, August 12, 2013

Bubble Fun Owen, & Flower Basket Ellie



Howdy Y’all…..


Its Doll Loriann here….

Hope y’all are all great today… We are still having
great weather in Southern California and the kidos
 start school in a week……


I'm going to share two cards with you today
I have been coloring up a storm for Christine for new
packaging I would say I have colored up around 30 
lately. I have so many colored I thought I would 
just post two at a time.


Anyway...onto my first card.....
 Today I have put together the gorgeous image from
 The Paper Nest … this cutie is called Bubble fun Owen
And I just love Owen...!


I have matched him up with with some adorable


and here he is.....looking handsome I think!






Close up of the colored image....


Side View....

Sorry for the lighting my battery was dead on my big 
camera so I used my daughters kinda dark :-(



Copics Used....




Supplies Used...

Image - Bubble Fun Owen
Papers - DCWV, & Three Bugs in a Rug 
Twine - Doodle Bug
Cameo - Bubbles 





Now onto my second card.....  this adorable image is called
Flower Basket Ellie..... 


I put her together with DCWV papers....
and I cut out a basket too.....


and here she is to much sweetness.....


Flower Basket Ellie - The Paper Nest




Close up of the colored image..... 



Side View...







Supplies Used....


Paper - DCWV The Blossoms & Butterflies Stack
Twine - My Minds Eye - Miss Caroline
Cameo - Doily  and Basket
chalk





Thank you for looking…. have a wonderful day,
Come back soon to see what else I have to share
With you…..


5 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards love em xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are adorable!!
    Hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both super sweet, love the bright vibrant colors!! I also love how you added little cut outs using the silhouette, great work!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs