Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Miss Hollywood



Happy Wednesday all you doll lovers out there! I truly hope you are all having a great week , halfway through already and can you believe that we are into October already?!?!?! This year just seems to be zooming by ;)

Today I'm sharing with you one of my fave images ... until the new release anyway hehehe. This is Miss Hollywood....
<= h($product->name) ?>

Isn't she just the cutest!?!?! I love everything about her, the little quiff, all the frills and folds in the dress and especially those gloves. Here is my card using the little sweetie...




Firstly I used Copics to colour her in and then I have used some pencils for a bit of shading. 

Hope you likie. See you soon.

Hugs, Lydia  xx

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! - Love the stamping you have done around the cute stamp!
    Hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable image! I love your card, beautifully colored in and gorgeous papers!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs