Friday, November 1, 2013

Lollipop Ellie

Morning Luvlies!  Carol here and today I have a card to share with you using one of the brand new releases called "Lollipop Ellie".  Isn't she just the sweetest little kid on the block?!
For my card I have used a dp by DCWV backed onto coredinations cardstock.  The swirl is a Magnolia doohickey die and the blooms are from Wild Orchid Crafts. 
I have coloured Lollipop Ellie in with my Copics and added some Spray & Sparkle Iridescent glitter spray to the lollipop.  Copic colours used are :
Skin - E13, E11, E00, R20
Hair - E57, E55, E53, E50
Clothing - B37, B34, B32
Lollipop - R85, R83, R81
Thanks for stopping by!  I do hope you love her as much as I do and will scroll down to see the rest of the new releases.  Have a great weekend.  Lotsa luv, hugs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs