Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Garden Ellie

Happy Wednesday one and all. I truly hope you are all having a great week and are not getting to stressed that Christmas seems to be running at us rather than creeping up.

It's Lydia here at Paper Nest Dolls Blog and I've decided to go against the grain and make a non-holiday card..gasp..lol. ;)

I have used one of my favourites from the last release Garden Ellie.

<= h($product->name) ?>

How cute is she and the scene of flowers she is in is just perfect.. love her!


I have used G45 papers with this image that seem to match perfectly. 

Thank you all so much for popping by and I will catch you all real soon.

Love Lydia xxxx

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!! LOVE all the amazing colors and details.beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love the colors you used and the layout. All the tiny little details are very much appreciated. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, and I love how it really looks as if she's all nestled into a pretty garden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these stamps with a whole scene on them- and you colored her so beautifully! So pretty! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful.
    Love it you rebel. lol.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs