Friday, July 4, 2014

Sunflower Ellie

Good morning all you lovely people.
I am finally back with a Paper Nest Dolls card!

I have been coloring up the cute Sunflower Ellie with my Copics and made a card with her.
Hope you like it ♥

I just adore this stamp ♥
 Christine just keeps getting them more and more pretty all the time and I love to colour them up. 

Here she is ♥

Simple inside too, with just a birthday text from Norsk Stempelblad.

Another Norsk Stempelblad text on the front saying:
Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
Love that text.. That will be my message to all of you out there.

Take care and have a wonderful summer.
Hugs from Jill

3 comments:

  1. So Precious! www.craftykards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - love love love this image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops - so in love with the image that I forgot to mention that the card is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs