Thursday, March 26, 2015

Love strung

Hi!

It's little Friday (aka Thursday) and time for my PND dt post. On today's card I used Love strung. She's one of the older Paper Nest dolls but to me she's new and her hair are so much fun to colour. There are also hearts ... so you see my point? I had to use her on my card!


This cutie was coloured with distress markers and Spectrum Aqua markers (dress). I'm sure you're all surprised about my colour combo?! hahha .... purple-grey-white? pretty, right?


Here's a list of all dies used on this one:
Stitched oval - Make a card #5 - C.C. Designs
Scalloped oval - Make a card #2 - C.C. Designs
bride bow - Magnolia
doily flowers - Magnolia
heart doily border die - la-la land crafts
leaves - Prima marketing


Flowers are from I am roses (white roses, S15)  and The Ribbon Girl.



I hope you like my card. Have fun!
Hugs, t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs