Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Roller Skating Avery

Hi everyone!

Deborah here with some inspiration for you.
I've used a stamp for this card from last release: Roller Skating Avery. 
She is available in digi and in rubber stamp.
She is so adorable, I love her skirt!


I knew from the first moment I wanted to use this paper for her. I love the colourcombination.
I wish I had such a ponytail!
I cut her out with a small white border so she pops more.


Here are the Copic Marker colourcombo's:
hair: E37, E35, YR23, Y21
skin:  E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
black: 100, W7, W5, W3
pink: R89; R85, R83, R81
yellow: E37, E35, YR23, Y15

Thank you for checking the blog!

Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs