Thursday, November 24, 2016

Peppermint Princess Emma

Hello Friends, Happy Thursday!!!!Racquel here, I am so exited to be sharing a card using the new Peppermint Princess Emma.  You can find this cutie in the Papernest Dolls Shop here.  I wanted to create a Pink Winter Wonderland card with this cutie using  some papers I had in my stash.  I colored the image using my copics which you can find the colors below.  I used a snowflake border die from my stash along with some snowflakes to create that winter wonderland theme.  


Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, 0000
Hair: E27, 25, 23, 21
Pink:R85, 83, 81
Grey: C3, 1, 0
Silva Spica Pen 

I love this cute image, this is a must have for your Christmas collection.  Definitely check out the store and pick up Peppermint Princess Emma.  Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic crafty day!!!

~Racquel~

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, she's done SO pretty in pink and just love all the lacy embellishments/die cuts!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs