Friday, May 12, 2017

May Guest Designer: "Emma with Gift"

Hello everyone!
My name is Noelle and I'm the Guest Designer for May! I usually design for the Challenge Team, but Christine gave me the opportunity to design for the Creative Team this month! For this project, I used "Emma with Gift" . She is such a fun image and comes in both rubber and digi! Anyway, I hope that you like my card.


I colored the image with my copic markers as usual and used some dies from my stash. I added some Nuvo drops and inked the edges in "Vintage Photo" Distress Ink. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Feel free to leave some comments and you can check out my blog for more details on my project. Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs