Thursday, May 18, 2017

Red, White and Blue Emma

Hi everyone! I'm popping in on my vaca to share a super cute card with you. 


When I saw this image (Emma with Bomb Pop), I immediately thought of 4th of July. Of course you could use her with any colors/occasion. 

I used Copic markers to color Emma with Bomb Pop.


 I just had to make her little skirt jean colored. I had a jean skirt just like this when I was little. (uh oh...now I'm aging myself.)

Ok, back to my vaca! Hope you have a craftastic day!

Copic markers used
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R30
Hair: E29, E25, E11
Reds: R24
Jeans: B99, B97, B95, B93, B91
Bomb Pop: R46, R24, B2, B00

Hugs, 
              Tina DT


1 comment:

  1. How adorable and completely patriotic with all the stars and stripes, along with your super coloring of this sweet image. Yay, USA !!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs