Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Strawberry Jam Jar Shaped Card

Hello crafty dolls! It’s Sai here.

Today I have a card using The Paper Nest Doll May new release image to share with everyone. This image is called “Strawberry Jam Emma”.

I have created a jar shaped card with this image. I designed the jar shape by myself using rectangle shapes and round corners. The card base was made from red paper covered with clear embossing enamel to make it glossy like glass jar. Sadly, the photo doesn’t do it justice. I decorated the jar lid with chiffon trim, and help rope.

I colored the image with distress ink.

I also decorated the card with red and white paper flowers, and glass strawberries.


I hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by and have a sweet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs